More and more millennial (Generation X) are choosing to start own companies in the Singapore, to become entrepreneurs partly due to the changes in corporate working policies and also because of the freedom, control and enjoyment that come with for being your own boss.
The first step is to set up your company and then to appoint a good accountant for your business. Choosing an accountant is a key decision as they will have direct access to your most detailed financial information and should play a key part in the development of your business; therefore it is important that you choose the right accountant from the start.
Here at FC Accounting, we provide professional accounting services specifically for SMES who have a limited budget but still need to maintain neat and proper accounts filing.
Benefits of using our freelance service:
- Affordable cost: Effective services with fixed fee accountancy package.
- Getting things right: Ensure everything is correctly filed with ACRA and IRAS. Errors not only cost you time but also could cost you financially due to fines and penalties.
- Saving your money on your tax bill: Legally reduce your tax liability.
- General business advice: Experienced accountants, who have dealt with all kinds of businesses, are in a well-placed position to give you general advice and help you to grow your business.
- Ratio Measurement: Analysis and interpretation of financial data to assist you to understand and be in control of your businesses to achieve better outcome.
- Free up your time: Minimize your accounting workload and focus on developing your business operation to maximize your profitability and performance.
At FC Accounting, we offer:
- Fees starting just at $350 per month
- Accounting knowledge, accuracy and meeting deadlines
- Accountants with Big Four experience
- Expertise in the F&B industry and other industries